ICB ACCREDITED BRIDGING COURSES
SETTING YOU ON THE PATH TO UNIVERSITY WITHOUT MATRIC!
We are dedicated to the removal of barriers that restrict the access to and success in tertiary-level studies. We seek to provide school-leavers and adult learners in South Africa with equal educational opportunity whether they have a matric qualification or not.
As an ICB registered training provider, we are accredited to offer bridging courses that will help driven individuals reach their goals of obtaining qualifications in financial accounting, office administration and business management. With super flexible study options, we offer tuition via distance learning that can be taken either full time or part time.
Whatever your situation, there will be a study route that works for you.
The ICB are an Independent External Examination Body for Accredited Business Qualifications in Southern Africa. ICB’s role is to create pathways for students to obtain valuable business studies skills for employment that are endorsed by credible Business Qualifications.
YOUR ROAD TO A QUALIFACTION STARTS WITH US.
Ever dreamed of working in the field of accounting, but don’t have the right numbers to study?
With our bridging course in Financial Accounting, we prepare you for the accounting world by equipping you with a foundational level that helps you get the results you need to study. Learn the fundamentals in subjects such as Business Literacy, Bookkeeping and Cost & Management Accounting.
Want to run the office one day and ensure the workplace is a smooth-running machine, but don’t have the right skills yet?
Well, we can help you get there with our Office Administration bridging courses. Climb your way to the top by working your way through subjects like Business & Office Administration, Business Literacy and Bookkeeping.
Do you have an eye for business? Are you looking to run your own company one day?
If your answer is yes, then our Business Management bridging courses are for you! Understand the world of business with subjects such as Business Management, Office & Legal Practice, and Marketing Management & Public Relations.
- Super flexible study options that fit around your life
- You can start the courses at any time
- We use a modular approach
- All courses are self-paced
- Study without matric
- Online & distant learning
- Accredited by ICB
- Receive a certificate for each module you complete
- Study payment options available
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH INVALUABLE TUITION AND SUPPORT FOR YOUR DISTANCE LEARNING.
Potential students must:
- Have completed Gr. 10 and be out of school
- A minimum age of 17
- Have sustainable access to the internet to complete online classes and modules
- Have a desire to further their education in the business world
- Who can apply?
- Anyone who is eager to learn and has at least passed Grade 10.
- What is the duration the bridging courses?
- Because of our online and modular approach to learning, you can complete our courses at our own pace. We have exams scheduled at regular intervals throughout the year, so you can decide when you are ready to take them.
- Can I take my exams online?
- No. Exams for distance learning students are conducted 4 times a year, at ICB approved examination centres around southern Africa.
- How much are the exams and tuition fees?
- All ICB fees are paid directly to ICB and are subject to change each year. For more information, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details on our accredited bridging courses, reach out to us today
email@example.com | Tel: 087 230 0329